PRIVACY POLICIES AND TERMS OF SALE
1. Purchasing coins from this Web Site, MIKESCOINCHEST.COM (herein after) “MCC” Constitutes acceptance by Buyer of all Policies, Terms, and Conditions of Sales Stated here, and buyer agrees to be held liable and bound by these conditions.
2. All items are subject to prior sale. MCC reserves the right to cancel or void any Sale without notice.
3. All prices are subject to change and any prices posted in error may be corrected at any time. If a Buyer purchases a coin on line which was incorrectly priced on the web site, MCC reserves the right to void that transaction and offer the Buyer the Corrected price.
4. Buyers under (18) years of age will not be allowed to purchase coins from MCC without written parental consent which acknowledges the terms of sale and Agrees to be bound on behalf of the underage Buyer.
5. All sales under $1,500 are subject to California State Sales Tax. If you purchase two coins and the total is over $1500 sales tax is waived. The TOTAL order must be over $1500 for the sales tax to be waived. Exemption from sales tax, the buyer must provide proof of Resale or Exemption Certificate.
6. We accept all major credit cards through PayPal, Money Orders, Personal Checks, and Cashiers Checks. Title of items will not transfer to the Buyer and will remain with MCC until fully paid by Buyer. All orders from PayPal must be from “VERIFIED” accounts. All checks must clear prior to shipment. Please give us a call if you have would like to pay by check or have any further questions. 310-619-6625
7. MCC will insure items while in transit and until delivery of items and such is released to Buyer or Buyers agent. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to have proper insurance coverage for the items upon their acceptance and while having possession of the merchandise.
8. Mike’s Coin Chest offers a Return Policy as a courtesy to it’s customers. MCC must be notified of any returns by phone or E-Mail Within 48 Hours of Receiving the Merchandise. All items must be RETURNED to MCC by USPS EXPRESS MAIL with INSURANCE for the full amount of the items WITHIN 5 DAYS of receiving the order. All returns will be VOID if returned items take longer than a total of 5 days from receiving the order, or if the PCGS holders have been altered, cracked, damaged, or removed from their original sealed holders as originally shipped to the purchaser. For full refund, return within the above policy. Returns after the stated policy are subject to 10% restocking fee. MCC does not reimburse buyers for postage to return coins to MCC.
9. Buyer agrees and acknowledges that purchasing coins from MCC that Buyer has read the policies and terms of sale and accepts these terms without reservations. Mcc reserves the right to vary the policies and terms of sale periodically for possible updates.